Monday, November 20, 2017

Thanksgiving Turkey

Good Day Everyone and thanks for stopping by. Hard to believe in just a few days it will be Thanksgiving. I know there are a lot of late shoppers that have not picked up the food for the meal....Knowing the Turkey is the center of the Feast, I've put a couple guides together as to help you know how much turkey to get, as well how long to cook that bird. One thing I know there are so many different ways to cook a turkey so I'm going to give several links to recipes. Tomorrow we are going to share several dessert recipes. I'll be sharing my Famous Apple Pie recipe that is so simple and does not take any sugar what so ever (it's all in the apples). So first here are the guidelines for how much turkey and how long to cook it for, just in case you need a little help....





















This link is from Butterball on tips for cooking the turkey...Tips On Cooking Your Turkey

Just a few recipes, just in case you want to try something a little different.




Looking at the recipes, I think I am going to try Chef John's recipe, looks delish.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope
this article was helpful to all....
Thanks for stopping by today

Lynn Nichols, Realtor, CRS, MRP of Douglas Realty...
Lynn is a Realtor that serves Maryland and works
in Central Maryland.
For any Real Estate Needs please contact her at 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check this "Sweetheart of A Deal" out.

What a "Sweetheart of a Deal" just in time for Valentines Day. Great starter home or if you are looking for an investment property...