Friday, January 5, 2018

Facts About Radon

Good Day Everyone and thanks for stopping by. When working with buyers and I have the initial contact with my buyers, we start talking about the different inspections that should take place. One inspection I stress above all other is the Radon Inspection. Radon is a gas that you cannot smell, but if your house has radon and you are not aware it can give lung cancer to you and your family. So to me it should be no question to get it tested. Also if you have owned your home and have not had it tested, I would strongly advise that you do. Please take look at the link below, this will direct you to my Number 1 Home Inspector's website......





Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope  today's Blog was informative. Please share with friends. Visit us at            www.MarylandHomesByLynn.com



Lynn Nichols, Realtor, CRS, MRP of Douglas Realty...
Lynn is a Realtor that serves Maryland and works
mainly surrounding Central Maryland.
For any Real Estate Needs please contact her at 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Check this "Sweetheart of A Deal" out.

What a "Sweetheart of a Deal" just in time for Valentines Day. Great starter home or if you are looking for an investment property...